The most important Criteria include the five’s. Here is a brief description of each:
- Claim settlement Coverage – The true test of an insurance provider is in the time of a genuine insurance claim. This can be done to check by taking a look at the provider’s previous records of claim resolution. Now’s the time to assess if the present insurance can be moved to another insurer without reduction of benefits already paid for.
- Coverage – what is the perfect coverage for you? Usually, auto insurance policies cover third party liability and own harm. According to the Motor Vehicles Act, it is mandatory to decide on third party liability insurance cover while own damage is optional. Opting for both is the normal procedure since they cover any damage due to injuries and reduction from third party accidents. Most insurance companies provide add-ons with the fundamental policy.
- Customer support – Due to technology, insurance Policies are now issued immediately. Apart from this, other issues such as changes in coverage or cancellations are processed immediately. In case of a claim, cashless settlement can be available so that post-repair delivery is fast without incurring bills at the workshop. It is therefore important to confirm the insurer’s system for this facility. The larger the network, the greater the claimant’s choices.
- Communication accessibility – The insurer’s contact Information has to be easily accessible. If there is a problem the insured person must know whom to get in contact with and the method to follow.
- Price – Last but not least, is the cost or premium. Auto insurance premium is based uninsured declared value or IDV and the speed multiplier and is based on the vehicle model, the age of the automobile, daily mileage and the terrain of this location. It is important to declare the ideal IDV and pick a policy that provides the maximum IDV even in the event that you need to incur a slightly higher premium.
Some Last precautions to keep in mind are:
- Check the insurance policy is genuine. Always purchase your auto insurance directly from the insurance carrier or from its authorized agent.
- Always get a premium payment receipt.
- When you receive your policy document, assess the IDV, no claim allowance and bonus details to make sure it is what you opted for. Any discrepancies must be notified and rectified promptly.
- Ensure only you Sign the proposal form and constantly read before signing and click here for more info.
- Do not opt for Monthly payments because this is more costly than annual payments
Keep in Mind That Auto Insurance protects you and the occupants of your Automobile on two counts: from unintentional harm and from third party claims whenever you are responsible for the collision. Therefore, choose with care.